Since 1969 we have been helping type 1 and type 2 diabetics to get the best life insurance rate and value possible.
Whether you have juvenile onset diabetes or adult onset diabetes, with great control, average control or poor control, we have a solution for you.
We can help get the best life insurance for diabetics in various policy types, including :
Diabetic Life Insurance with Medical Exam required
No-Exam Life Insurance for Diabetics
No-Health-Questions and No Exam Insurance Policy
First thing you need to know while you’re shopping for insurance is that no agent, broker, or website can guarantee that you’ll qualify for any rate that you’re quoted!
Assuming any agent you ultimately choose to apply through does have integrity, is working in your best interest, and does know how to quote diabetes cases, there are a LOT of variables that life insurance companies look at when determining what rate they’ll actually offer you.
Most life insurance companies also have about 10 to 12 different rate categories for which you could qualify, from preferred plus to a table 12 or sometimes even a higher table rating.
So it is not always simple for you to get an accurate quote.
A good agent, broker, or website should quote you a range of what your cost could be and then do everything they can to get you best offer.
Insurance Guidance In Your Best Interest!
We have over 60 years combined experience in the life insurance industry and have shopped thousands of diabetes life insurance cases to hundreds of different insurance companies.
We get the best offer for you because we have long-term relationships with underwriters and reps at every quality insurance company.
If you apply and then something turns up in underwriting and you don’t qualify for the rates we initially quoted, we will shop your case to other insurance companies. We can easily “flip you” from one insurance company to another later without you having to have a new insurance exam.
We also regularly have our diabetic clients apply to more than one company right off the bat as this has paid off numerous times.
This dual application process alone, we estimate, has saved our clients hundred’s of thousands of dollars.
Why submit applications to 2 different life insurance companies if you can easily “flip me” to another company later?
There’s really 2 reasons:
1) It gives us negotiating room between the two companies. So if company A makes a better offer than company B, we go back to underwriter at company B and tell them what rate we need to place the coverage with their company. This doesn’t work every time, but it’s worked enough times for us to verify that it is in your best interest.
2) It results in better offers. There’s a database called the MIB which all insurance companies use to see your life insurance application history over the past 7 years. When we submit dual applications, underwriters at each of the companies won’t usually see MIB codes for the concurrent apps that are being underwritten as that information is not usually available until after the underwriting has been completed and an offer has been made. We’ve determined over the years that by underwriter A not being swayed by the outcome of underwriter B’s decision, this has resulted in better offers being made.
It is no more difficult for you to apply to two insurance companies instead of only one. Only 1 free insurance exam is required and you’d only need to sign two forms instead of one.
Everything we do is in your best interest and we do it because we are 100% certain that it will result in you getting the absolute best life insurance policy offer possible.
Our service is free and you will not be obligated to pay anything by applying.
3 important criteria to narrow down the best life insurance for diabetics
What information do insurance companies focus on to evaluate insurability of diabetics?
- A good Hemoglobin A1C is one of the most important blood levels in acquiring the absolute best diabetic life insurance rate possible. An optimal HbA1C for life insurance underwriting purposes is less than 7.0%. Most of the competitive life insurance companies for diabetics will decline you if your A1C is above 9.0, but there are some relatively competitive insurance companies that may offer you coverage if your A1C is less than 10, assuming your health is okay otherwise and you have not had any diabetic complications like neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy or other kidney issues.
- Your height and weight are another major factor in acquiring the best rate. Being overweight is a big contributing factor to diabetes, especially type 2. So maintaining a good weight should help you maintain better blood sugar control and will help you secure the best life insurance quote possible.
- The final piece of the puzzle in acquiring the best life insurance rate if you have diabetes is your age when diagnosed with diabetes and how long you’ve had the disease. The older you were when you were diagnosed, the better, as far as life insurance underwriting is concerned.
Having optimal cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and overall good health otherwise are also things that the best life insurance companies for diabetics will look at and these can help us to get you credits for an even better offer.
Whether you are a type 1 diabetic diagnosed as a child or a type 1 or type 2 diabetic diagnosed as an adult, there are life insurance companies that will provide good policy offers.
We welcome the opportunity to find the best diabetic life insurance company for you.
Even the Toughest Diabetes Life Insurance Cases
If you have complications with regard to your diabetes, like blindness, neuropathy or kidney disease, or if your diabetes is uncontrolled with A1C of 10 or higher, then the best life insurance rates for which you could qualify can get very expensive or you may not qualify at all with most insurance companies.
As a last resort solution, we do offer a new program for which any diabetic (type 1 or 2) can qualify for a no-health-questions and no-exam term life insurance policy as long as you are employed and working at least 20 hours per week.
We’ll narrow down the best diabetes life insurance companies for you based on your overall health and diabetes history.
We will then have you apply to the best insurance company or companies and we’ll negotiate with the underwriters and do everything we can to get you the absolute best offer possible.
So how do you get best rate?
If your health is decent and you have relatively good diabetic control (A1C under 9), your best option to get the best rate possible will be to apply for a life insurance policy that does require you to answer health questions and does require you to have a free insurance exam.
What if I don’t want to have a blood test or insurance exam?
That’s no problem as we can also offer you the best “no-exam” life insurance companies for diabetics. These no exam companies will require you to answer health questions, but no exam is required.
No-Exam Diabetic Life Insurance Companies
Following is a list of many life insurance companies that DO NOT require an exam or a blood test and that offer guaranteed level rates. We’ll shop with all of them to get you best offer if you don’t want to have a blood test or exam:
American Amicable Life
Royal Neighbors of America
United Home Life
United of Omaha
The best no exam life insurance companies for diabetics will request medical records from your doctor prior to making you an offer, but we have had some really excellent offers for many type 1 and type 2 diabetics that didn’t want to have an exam.
Just let us know if you:
- want absolute best rate and want to have an exam
- you do NOT want to have an exam
- or if you’d like to see the best rates that do and do NOT require an exam and we’ll show you both. This way, you can make a better informed decision as to which may be best for you.
Bottom Line on Getting The Best Life Insurance Rates for Diabetics
We will narrow down the best diabetes life insurance companies for you based on your particular history. We have shopped thousands of diabetes life insurance cases to hundreds of different insurance companies and we know the specific insurance companies that are best for every diabetic.
We also regularly make inquiries to underwriters at all of the insurance companies we deal with to get offers on cases that may be a little tougher to quote before submitting applications.
All of these underwriters do their best to honor any offers we are given up front, as long as the medical information you provide to us is accurate.
All shopping on our end is done anonymously; we don’t provide any of your personal information to any life insurance company, underwriter or other entity until you formally decide to apply and sign and submit an actual application.
We can help you regardless of your particular diabetes situation and we can help you whether you want term life, universal life, or whole life insurance.
We are also happy to compete with any other life insurance agents, brokers, or website for your business as we will ultimately get you the best offer after you apply and are actually approved.
Just remember that anyone can quote you ANY rate, whether it’s accurate or not!!
So How Do I Apply for Diabetic Life Insurance?
Call us or just request a quote to the above right and provide your contact info or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the process of getting you the best life insurance rate possible no matter what your diabetes history may be.
Check Out Our Other Diabetes Articles
Best Life Insurance Rate If You Have Diabetes
Life Insurance for Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetic Life Insurance
Strategy for Diabetics To Get The Best Life Insurance Rate
Diabetes Life Insurance The Real Truth
I’m Diabetic Why Can’t I Get a Preferred Rate
Tough Diabetic Life Insurance Cases
No Medical Exam Life Insurance for Diabetics
It Can Take Work To Get Best Life Insurance Rate
Elevated Creatinine Level in Diabetics Seeking Life Insurance