If you have or had any type of heart disease and need life insurance, there are life insurance companies that make better offers for heart issues.
We obtain life insurance for people with heart disease on a regular basis and we can offer you coverage from over 121 of the top insurance companies in America.
One of the biggest mistakes we’ve seen people with past heart disease make with regard to their life insurance is assuming that the rate for which they qualify is the best available to them. We have had the same person declined with one insurance company and then offered a Standard rate with another company.
We’ve had other clients rated upwards of 150% – 200% on top of Standard rates with one insurance company and offered Standard to 50% rating with different companies.
Life Insurance After Heart Attack, Stents, Bypass Surgery
If you’ve had a one vessel stent with no prior heart attack at age 50 or older, you could qualify for a Standard or Regular rate with some insurance companies. This is not always easy to obtain, but we have been able to do it for some of our clients.
Once you’ve had a heart attack and/or more than one stent or bypass, or any coronary artery disease event prior to age 50, most life insurance companies will start “rating” you or charging 50%, 100% or more in addition to the “Standard” or Regular life insurance rates.
Some companies will decline you if you’ve had coronary artery disease whereas others will not. It can take some work and research on our part, but we can find an insurance company that will offer you insurance regardless of your CAD history.
What My Heart Disease Taught Me…And How You’ll Benefit
I am all too familiar with getting life insurance for people with heart conditions as I was born with a bicuspid aortic valve and had a valve replacement and aortic aneurysm repaired at age 40. Getting life insurance for myself was never easy and I learned a long time ago about the different ways each insurance company looks at any cardiac issue and how the cost can vary GREATLY from insurance company to insurance company!
If I had not really searched hard and inquired with every quality life insurance company and had not been able to convince the underwriters why my case was different than others who had similar surgery, I would have been declined or paid more than I had to. I know I have the best rate and value and I’ll do the exact same thing for you!
The fact that we shop with hundred’s of life insurance companies for people with heart disease has saved our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars on their life insurance since we started doing this in 1969.
We Can Help You With ANY Cardiac Issue
No matter what your cardiac issue may be, whether it was a heart attack, blockage in coronary arteries without having heart attack, irregular heart beat or a heart valve issue, we can help you.
Following is the process that has enabled us to get thousands of heart disease patients the absolute best offers possible and this is the ONLY way for you to get the best offer:
- Get detailed cardiac and other health/avocation information from you.
- Review database of rates from over 121 quality insurance companies to see all of top insurance companies available to you.
- Make inquiries to underwriters at numerous insurance companies to better narrow down the best for you based on information you provided to us. None of your personal or identifying info is ever provided to anyone else during these inquiries.
- Based on feedback from the underwriters, we’d then show you most probable rates for all products available to you (term and permanent insurance). If you decide to proceed, we’d have you apply to 1 or more companies for best rate/product that fits your needs, whether it’s Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life, etc.
- Expedite underwriting by getting weekly updates from case managers/underwriters and by contacting doctor’s offices to make sure medical reports are sent in a reasonable time frame. We do our best to expedite, but some things are out of our control.
- After we get approvals and verify the exact rates for which you qualify, you can make a final decision on the exact plan and amount of life insurance that you want.
- If something turns up in underwriting which results in you qualifying for higher rates than we were expecting, we’ll negotiate on your behalf to improve on the offer and then we’ll shop your medical records to other insurance companies to get better offers if necessary. We can use the results of any one insurance exam for ANY life insurance companies later, and we’ll have access to your medical records so we can easily get offers from other insurance companies. This process will be hassle free for you.
- After we get you best offer, we’ll send you policy with detailed letter of policy explanation and complete instructions on how to place the policy in force. If you are satisfied with the policy and the rate, you can accept the policy and make first payment.
- We will periodically review your policy to see if a better rate/product may be available in the future as rates/products are constantly changing. Since 1969, we have been able to get approx 70% of existing clients a better rate or policy after their initial purchase.
Finding you the absolute best rate and value is our only priority!
We can offer you life insurance from more life insurance companies than any agents, websites or brokers. Just use the quoting tool to the right to view quotes from most of the insurance companies we can offer you.
Our experience and relationship’s with underwriters and reps at all of the best insurance companies for cardiac issues and fact that we always pressure them for best offers possible will result in the best offer for you.
We can also offer you a new term program that does not require you to answer any health questions, requires no exam and no blood test and you’d only need to be employed and working at least 20 hours per week to qualify.
So we can insure almost everyone!
Call us at 1-800-380-3533, request an accurate quote using the link directly above or CLICK HERE to email us for more information and we will start the process of getting you the best life insurance rate possible.
Other Articles That May Interest You: