If you smoke, you might have been quoted very high rates for life insurance, or even have been told that you are uninsurable, especially if you also have a chronic health condition. However, some insurance companies are more forgiving than others.
If you are an occasional cigarette smoker, or use tobacco products other than cigarettes, you might even qualify for a non-smoker rate with certain companies! Let American Term help you get the best possible rate on life insurance.
Additional Articles That May Interest You
- Life Insurance for Smokers
- A Must Read for Cigar Smokers Seeking Life Insurance!
- Non Smoker Rates for E-Cigarette Users
- Quitting Smoking? Consider Buying 1 Year Renewable & Convertible Term
- Best Life Insurance for People Who Smoke Marijuana…..
Family owned and operated since 1969, American Term is dedicated to getting you the right life insurance at the right price, even if you are considered high risk. If you have been quoted a high price or even been told that you are uninsurable, we can help! Call us today at 1-800-380-3533 to learn how our unique dual application process can bring your life insurance premiums down. We look forward to working with you.