Experts in High Risk Life Insurance
We specialize in obtaining the best available insurance plans for our clients, even if they are considered high-risk or uninsurable. See bottom of this page for underwriting issues that we deal with regularly.
While we also offer insurance for healthy people, we excel at high risk insurance policies. That’s because we don’t stop at the first quote we receive from our partner insurance companies, we keep comparing quotes and negotiating with underwriters until we find you the most affordable life insurance policy with a reputable, reliable insurance company.
We can help any “high risk” or “uninsurable” person get insured and our process is the same regardless of your health or other underwriting issue. All we need is some information regarding your specific issues and then we’ll start shopping.
Click on the quote form to the right to see just some of the life insurance companies we can offer you. We’ll shop with all of these companies and more to get you the best offer.
Or you can simply email us and let us know your underwriting issue and we will help you to narrow down best rate and policy for you.
Some of the more common underwriting issues we insure on a regular basis are:
- Life insurance for diabetics
- Life insurance for overweight people
- Life insurance for people with heart disease
- Life insurance for cardiac arrhythmia
- Life insurance after heart valve surgery
- Life insurance for cancer patients and cancer survivors
- Life insurance for smokers
- Life insurance for seniors
- Life insurance without medical exam even for people with health issues
- Life insurance for pilots
- Life insurance for people with family history issues
- Life insurance for people with asthma
- Life insurance for people with depression/anxiety
- Life insurance for people with sleep apnea
- Life insurance and autoimmune diseases
- Life insurance for motor racing