If you have a chronic illness, you may be doubtful of ever finding life insurance at all, much less at a price you can afford. It is true that finding reasonably priced life insurance is a challenge, which is why you need an insurance agent who specializes in high risk insurance policies.
With our unique shopping and dual submission process, we can negotiate with insurance providers and flip you between companies if needed. Let American Term get you the life insurance you need at the price you deserve!
Articles that may interest you
- Life insurance for diabetics
- Life insurance for overweight people
- Life insurance for people with heart disease
- Life insurance for cardiac arrhythmia
- Life insurance after heart valve surgery
- Life insurance for cancer patients and cancer survivors
- Life insurance for smokers
- Life insurance for seniors
- Life insurance without medical exam even for people with health issues
- Life insurance for pilots
- Life insurance for people with family history issues
- Life insurance for people with asthma
- Life insurance for people with depression/anxiety
- Life insurance for people with sleep apnea
- Life insurance and autoimmune diseases
Family owned and operated since 1969, American Term is dedicated to getting you the right life insurance at the right price, even if you are considered high risk. If you have been quoted a high price or even been told that you are uninsurable, we can help! Call us today at 1-800-380-3533 to learn how our unique dual application process can bring your life insurance premiums down. We look forward to working with you.